The effervescent Crash Test Mom tagged me on 6 little things that makes me happy. Here they are in very random order ;-)
1. My Javanese Massage - I found my fabulous therapist who does authentic Javanese Urut (massage) through my facialist. I love her touch and the fact that I get to have a chinwag in Malay/Indonesian for solid 2 hours. My last pregnancy was a lot easier because she was taking care of me until the final 3 weeks when she had to go to London to take care of her niece.
2. My foodblog - not only because I get to share what I cook and bake and my little-little experiments but I get to meet, chat and mail with all of you!
the other 4 are things that I use in my kitchen everyday:
3. My peppermill. It's been with me for more than 12 years. It is by Peugeot but it is not so typical because it has curves. It doesn't look very shiny because this is the one that has travelled with me through 4 continents and has a permenant spot next to me stove.
4. My kettle. I saw it on a shop window in Venice in Spring 1994 and knew I had to have it. I love it because I am the only coffee drinker in this house. The bird singing signifies time for tea, something to be shared with T and the family.
5. My strainer. The first time Terry saw this at my condo, he was so impressed that I had so many colourful things in my (otherwise black and white) kitchen. I didn't know until much later that he painted his room purple when he was a teenager. This Purple Monster have been with me for so long, works like a horse and looks cute.
6. My peeler. It's simple and I am so good at misplacing it, I keep getting a new (same made and brand) one. This one is less than 2 weeks old. I use it to peel everything. It is also extremely sharp and handy to make thin ribbons outta potatoes, zucchini, carrots and cucumber... and I love making ribbons out of them.
I am not tagging anyone but you are all welcome to play. If not in your own blog, in the comment box!